Top dressing (March to October)
Top dressing is required to improve the quality of the soil over a period of time
A mix of 80:20 sand to soil is applied to the surface then levelled. Especially beneficial after scarification and aeration. The sand and soil mixture can be brushed in to the holes created after hollow tineing to improve drainage, great for clay soils which hold water.
The major benefits of Top Dressing are:
- It improves the surface and soil drainage rates of your lawn
- Reduces and dilutes the levels of thatch
- It helps smooth out the lawn
- It fills in cracks and gaps
- It Increases water and nutrient retention
To arrange a visit and discuss your individual requirements call SuperGrass!